Quality Cat Boarding in Hoschton, GA
First Night FREE Boarding for New Clients
Try us for free today— we’re sure your pet will love it here!
or Click Here To Contact Us
Discount subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers. Applies to first-time boarding customers only.
Amenities Worth Purring For
Our feline guests can expect only the finest overnight boarding at Dog Mountain Pet Resort. Each kitty condo comes with plenty of space to lounge, nap, and play—along with the peace & quiet cats prefer. Try our enrichment and interaction activities just for cats!
Your cat’s stay starts as low as $34.95 per night.
Award-Winning Accommodations & Amenities
Our cattery is totally climate-controlled and separated from the dog areas for maximum peace and comfort.
- Comfy, spacious kitty quarters with lots of room to lounge and exercise.
- Cats from the same household can stay together!
- Each feline guest is provided with soft bedding, human attention (just the right amount!), and fun toys.
- Advanced climate control and air exchange systems for comfort & health.
- We recommend bringing your cat’s regular diet, but we offer a high-quality cat food at no charge.
- Each accommodation is cleaned daily with veterinary-grade cleaners.
Furry Fun with Cat Activities
Cats love activity and interaction, too—especially when away from home! Our cat room is outfitted with furniture, lounging areas, toys, and many windows. Treat your cat to playtime in the cat room chasing mice toys, exploring the cat trees, cuddling on a lap, or basking in a ray of sun. Some of our feline-favorite activities are bundled together in discounted packages!
A Step Above the Rest
- Accommodations for medical and special-needs cats
- State-of-the-art climate control and air ventilation
- High level of staff training
- 24-hour security
- Refrigerated and frozen meals are welcome
Cat Boarding FAQs
What vaccinations are required for cats?
To keep our feline friends safe and healthy, we require proof of vaccination for rabies and feline distemper combo.
When can I drop off and pick up my cat?
Please feel free to drop off your pet any time during our normal business hours. We’re open Monday through Friday from 7am-7pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 2pm.
Are reservations required?
Our exceptional level of care depends on the right level of staffing every day. For this reason, we do require reservations. Please call us to get yours started.
Can my multiple cats stay together?
Absolutely. Kitty families are welcome to stay in our extra-large cat condos with more than enough room for everyone to stretch out and relax.
Should I bring my cat’s own food?
To keep your pet on the diet they’re accustomed to, we ask you to please bring their usual food bagged and labeled per serving.
What about their toys?
We have lots of fun kitty toys to keep your pet entertained, so there’s no need to bring any from home.
Can you accommodate special needs pets?
Dog Mountain Pet Resort can accommodate pets with many kinds of special needs. Please call us to discuss how we can accommodate your pet. We’ll consult with your pet’s veterinarian to determine if our resort is the best place for your pet to stay.